Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nostalgia

Its just gotta be one of those days... when no matter what u do... ur thoughts take u back to all the things u left behind.. all the people u bided farewell too...

One fine morning i thought of moving to Australia... Was that so easy... just pack ur bag and catch a flight.. Nope,it wasnt... not for me atleast.. and not for my mom as well...butshe never ruled out my idea nor did i hear her discourage me..She knew its a step forward.. someday i will be having my own house.. i will be on my own.. i have got mixed feelings.. the pain of leaving a loving family behind and the joy of taking ur first step on ur own... its just like a baby bird.. trying to fly on its own for the first time.. flying towards the inviting blue sky its gonna conquer one day... leaving the nest where he was born.. where he was protected from all the big bad world... The mother knows the first flight is gonna be painful and is also not gonna be very smooth... but unless she encourages the little one.. he wont dare to try.. she knows its gonna hurt her when the baby leaves.. but the little one must learn to fight its own battle... todaywe (me and my husband) are here for last 3 months.. my husband made the big decision look easy... But trust me ...Life is gr8 here.. i love australia and the people here.. i love the country , my work place the life style..
Tomm i m gonna move into my own house... i have a gr8 support system here in australia.. they r my close family... for last 3 months i have been living with them.. my uncle and aunt... they welcomed me with open arms and open hearts...supported me in all my decisions...

Tomm i will be on my own.. i m all geared up.. facing the sun...ready to take off... take off for my first flight in the BIG BLUE SKY !!!

No comments: