Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Anniversary !!!

Vel kasa jat kalat nahi... i still havent got over the the hangover from the wedding and its already 1 year... tomm is my first marriage anniversary !!!

I have just written something for my hubby on this occasion

I fell in love with a friend
It was not love at first sight
But the day I said yes
I knew I have done it right

Its just the way he looks at me,
He says it all with his eyes
Makes me feel like I m his princess,
And he is my handsome knight…

Under the star lit skies
We walked along the beach
We sat together holding hands
And the stars were within our reach

I still have the first gift
The little cutie teddy bear
It's the most beautiful thing
And it speaks of his love n care…

Cant ever live without him,
Even one day or night
Till I take my last breath
I want him by my side…


hope he likes it !!!!

No comments: